Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Music Snob (or) Item 1 of many, many.

I took a bit more NyQuil than I should have and now I am dozing off. I intended to make this entry much longer, but this abridged version will have to do. I will elaborate later.

10 bands you shouldn't live without (but have probably never heard of):

*Architecture In Helsinki
*The Maccabees
*The Morning Benders
*Mum
*The 88
*Telekinesis
*Syd Matters
*Sondre Lerche
*Rogue Wave
*Beirut

Ah, Christ. I forgot Kent. 11 it is, then. They might be the only Icelandic music you'll ever hear if you're one of those people who boycotts Bjork for her fashion mistakes.

I HIGHLY recommend all of these bands, but mostly The Maccabees, Architecture in Helsinki and Beirut.

If any of you out there are also music snobs, please let me know. We must stick together against such crap as The Dirty Heads and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

p.s. One high five will be awarded to anyone who knows what my blog URL means without looking it up. ((Except for Jason. Too easy for you, dude. )

[nice dream].
Sonj.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it is something from a Radio Head song, but I wouldn't be able to tell you much more without looking it up. I guess no high five for me then. Oh and by the way, I'm happy to see that Beirut made that list;)

    ReplyDelete